Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Rose garden plantings going in today:

yorkvillerosegarden_zps692d65cf.jpg

Is there no street furniture in there? It looks like it would be a very nice place to sit with a book and read

I don't believe there is; it's a small space that's meant more for walking around I guess.

The Town of Yorkville Park next to it looked great today though! Very green and lots of seating space. :)

Wait, let me get this straight, a water fountain with no water and a park with no benches? Now that's thinking out of the box. (or just downright crazy)

Wait, let me get this straight, a water fountain with no water and a park with no benches? Now that's thinking out of the box. (or just downright crazy)

Looking at Claude Cormier`s website there is mention of a terrace and moveable chairs, which will be a part of the Rose Garden. It seems, judging from the renders, that this terrace is just North of all the landscaping.

http://www.claudecormier.com/project/four-seasons-hotel-and-residences-bay-yorkville/ (Scroll about half way down the page and then check the Legend info).

Awesome pic, SP!RE. That garden is going to be amazing.

Torontovibe: I have to say that your multiple daily posts about water features (or lack thereof; of working ones or not working ones; ) around the city always crack me up. I love water, too, and I`m always drawn to it. I`m just finding that as I`m getting older I have more of an urge to go to the washroom when I`m around water haha :p I wouldn`t mind some more sand features around the city. Like Asian inspired zen gardens...without the water feature ;)

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5R 0A1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 183457 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jun 7, 2013

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to ground floor unit for new restaurant, greater than 30 seats (proposed 140 seats) - "Buca Four Seasons".

I don't get it - were the steam vents placed deliberately there? Doesn't seem like anyone would want to walk along the path (the girl in the pictue above appears to approaching it with some trepidation) and it would seem like the steam would also be hard on the nearby shrubbery.

Back