Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

^^^
I have a question.

Is it just me or is the glass and overall appearance of the towers between SL and 4S very similar (other than the shapes of the building). In other words, if one transposed the SL glass to the 4S and vice versa, would the buildings look virtually identical to
as they do now?

I ask because I remember a fair while ago a lot of discussion about "which was better". To me, I really don't see much difference at all. Not an indictment. In fact, both look superb to me.

The glass is very similar to my eyes, it's the design and details at SL that beat FS by a margin -both complexes are great though.

fdea361b.jpg

It was gloomy when I took this photo, but afterwards the sun started shining - thank god.

Interestingly the building looks must more appealing in your gloomy pic, than in the direct sunlight shot that follows it. I've noticed this problem with many of the newer buildings. The glass reflectivity suffers big time in direct sunlight.

I'm not so sure I'd say it suffers. It looks different in different lighting, which is a good thing.

Back