Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

OMJIZZ! ^^^

the city is beautiful! what amazing views! especially at night it looks crazy futuristic,

the 28 million penthouse price tag came from the views. that's why it's so expensive compared to all the other ones.
it would be tragic if these views are ever destroyed by the development in front of it.

aura will definitely mix of the classic dynamic of the skyline.. no longer is everything gonna lead up to the CBD climax, but Aura will serve to make it appear continuous. U condos should look good as well, and actually won't block out the view of Shangri-la...

bravo vegeta_skyline!.. bravo!.. EPIC can't even come close to describing it.

Last edited:
Yonge and Dundas is white hot with electricity and light! That is one of the most amazing shots I've seen of Yonge-Dundas from a distance.

yup, reminds me of the night time view from the empire state bldg. where you can see the white lights of time square, bright in that part of the city...

from today
20111029042.jpg

20111029024.jpg

20111029061.jpg

I like the middle one best, it actually gives Uptown & C-blu a purpose, they serve as stepping stones to the 4 Season's. Now before anyone gets all agitated that I may have view them as being something other than complete blights on the skyline or that I even mentioned them in the same sentence as the 4 Season's (obviously they can even touch it). Their mediocrity isn't very evident from that far away. And yes that doesn't change the fact that Crystal blu is complete trash and Uptown the very definition of mediocrity. But guess what, they're not going anywhere anytime soon so we're just going to have to deal with them. I say why not try to see the bright side instead of endlessly moping about their presence? I guess you could say I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

Oct 27
Had to put the new camera and zoom for repairs ,as there was something wrong with the focus. I was getting haft a clear shot, otherwise would had got some real close shots from the north-west.
6293618167_82a03ce19f_b.jpg

6294143628_0795044a5d_b.jpg

by all means i don't hate this building (i actually think it's one of the highest quality skyscrapers built in the past decade), but i'm starting to find this one pretty boring now that construction is in its final stages... the top of the tower just seems plain now that the fins are all clad up, and they hardly make an impact (even Bay Adelaides fins make a tad more impact)... Unless you're up close to this tower, this is pretty forgettable on the skyline (at least when One Bloor is built). Maybe a potential logo will make it a bit more fun,

Four Seasons beats the hell outa Uptown in terms of quality, but I think Uptown is a more interesting building to look at,

I'm the opposite... I find it really starting to come together now.

As for the fins... I think they have way more effect and purpose than those on the Bay Adelaide Centre West.

I'm the opposite... I find it really starting to come together now.

As for the fins... I think they have way more effect and purpose than those on the Bay Adelaide Centre West.

purpose wise yeah, considering the mech. box occupies a larger percentage of the roof area, so they cover it up, but that way, you can't really see the "hollow" gaps in between, cause the mech. box gets in the way, whereas with Bay Adelaide, you can't really see the mech box, and the corner fins leave an open gap in between,

but ya, this is the sexier building compared to bay adelaide, a bit more sharp looking, though i think the glass on bay adelaide is just slightly more perfect,

Back