Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

I think the most impressive view of FS is from top of Avenue Rd hill just south of St. Clair. It appears MASSIVE from that angle in relation to Yonge & Bloor cluster - can only imagine what an impressive cluster that will be once One Bloor, Casa 2, 42 Charles etc are added. Most cities anywhere in the world would kill for the skyline we're about to enjoy in the next few years just in the midtown area alone.

The cement bucket was still going up and down today. I thought the pouring was down by now.

Even after top off, there is still a fair bit of concrete to pour. Like the crane-bay fill-in.

I can also see the formwork still on a parapet wall up there, so they're likely pouring that, as well.

Last edited:
I think the most impressive view of FS is from top of Avenue Rd hill just south of St. Clair. It appears MASSIVE from that angle in relation to Yonge & Bloor cluster - can only imagine what an impressive cluster that will be once One Bloor, Casa 2, 42 Charles etc are added. Most cities anywhere in the world would kill for the skyline we're about to enjoy in the next few years just in the midtown area alone.

today, i was on the islington overpass @ the gardiner and noticed how insane the skyline looked, not sure if it was the awesome weather or what, but Four Seasons definitely puts the north-end of downtown as PART of the skyline. toronto looks insane from that overpass. definitely 3rd best skyline in North America, just behind Chicago,

Are You Kidding me??

today, i was on the islington overpass @ the gardiner and noticed how insane the skyline looked, not sure if it was the awesome weather or what, but Four Seasons definitely puts the north-end of downtown as PART of the skyline. toronto looks insane from that overpass. definitely 3rd best skyline in North America, just behind Chicago,

Steveve>>>I NEEED to see that view now???.....I'm stuck in the states.... get on ur skateboard, or bike and snap a few pics my man?? ;)
Oh yeah please?:rolleyes: Thats west of downtown correct??:confused:

oops Gardiner duh!!

The real test here will be the base ... let's see if they stick to their plan i.e. a little park / fountain / ...

Pics taken July 9, 2011

UCkIx.jpg

Gkphd.jpg

PaBSU.jpg

urIwn.jpg

Tower two looks like they are getting ready to cover the mechanical properly. So I have hope for the top of the main tower now. It won't be fins, but the height will be there and the glazing complete.

I could see this building from Major Mackenzie and Bathurst in Vaughan. It's rather prominent.

Steveve>>>I NEEED to see that view now???.....I'm stuck in the states.... get on ur skateboard, or bike and snap a few pics my man?? ;)
Oh yeah please?:rolleyes: Thats west of downtown correct??:confused:

oops Gardiner duh!!

I'm headed down there on Monday anyway, so if no one gets a pic by then, I'll take one and put it up here.

Funny thing about Toronto is, the roads are all rucked up, and people drive their half-million, and million dollar car on them. That's so Toronto, so Ghetto Rich.

The party has started in Yorkville getting a nice construction and Lifestyle update for the top 10 constructors. But gotta media pass for the Indy all weekend, and edit the photos.

For now ( how does the guy driving the caravan feel right now?)

photo-98.jpg

photo-100.jpg

photo-99.jpg

My post from skyscraperpage - photos from my cellphone

Hey Cal,
That's my Caravan!!!
But I feel fine. (LOL).
Great to see you posting more pictures.
Hope you are adjusting to working in the "burbs".

They collect soooo much tax money in yorkville with those multimillion dollar stores, at least fix their freakin potholed roads!!! Who the heck runs this city???!!!!!

They collect soooo much tax money in yorkville with those multimillion dollar stores, at least fix their freakin potholed roads!!! Who the heck runs this city???!!!!!

pot holes suck throughout the city ...

But even if they didn't not sure that's an attitude we'd want to take as it wouly imply lesser areas (in terms of wealth) would be even more run-down.

Hey guys here are some proper pictures

5922614519_264838776c_b.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I decided not to go to the Indy today.. even though I have my media pass

But here is a quick shot of what was going on down there!

Back to the Four Seasons in Yorkville!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I posted this in the threads all over, so everyone will know what is going on here. This city is ONFYR with MONEY! (I mean, $30 million for the condo, $1 million for the car)

interested, life must be good at the top!!!

Last edited:

Back