Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

^Yeah you have a point. I'm gonna submit some works--including this photo--to various Toronto galleries. (Do you work at a gallery?) $1500 and I get 40-50% sounds like a good deal to me, although printing would probably cost $100 or so. 2'x10' or 1'x5.5' and a 4$ resident can hang it in their condo facing me!

Wonder which sig has more value? urbandreamer or my own?:D

Last edited:
nice video. it's great to see you got some shots from the north-west. we hardly get any pics from there, and that was the angle we usually got in the render. great tower in the making :D

In the original renderings, the second tower always seemed a little small. However, when one actually walks around the site, it is clear that this is merely an illusion created by the height of the main tower.

Wonder which sig has more value? urbandreamer or my own?:D

No, I don't work in a gallery (although I hope to open one next year). Unless you are known, it doesn't matter which sig you use (although if it were my work I'd want my name on it rather than a moniker). Good luck if you're even remotely serious...

from today
20110226132.jpg

20110226128.jpg

20110226125.jpg

oh my god ^^^
the 2nd and last pics are AMAZING! never knew the tower would be so close/over looking the soccer field. if i were playing, my team would lose just cause i'd be distracted by FS day and night.
everyone knows the glass is amazing, but amazing doesn't cut it anymore.

WOOOOWWW.. great shot Steveve... Took me 30 secs. at least to figure out , that FCP and Scotia were the tall buildings left of CASA. ,l I was wondering ..Is this a render of Aura???? Or U condos then I realized its the cbd.... just great angle, never seen before, would like to see this on a clear day or even better in person. The greyness makes it easy to loose depth, it really looks like its all Yorkville at first glance.:rolleyes: I suppose the distance between the camera and Bloor area makes it all look like its one area.

With the grey and the lack of a CN Tower, it would be easy to be unsure where this is.. I bet the average person here in Minnesota would not be able to tell me where this is. Thats a cool pic.
Its also interesting to note, a skyline picture from any angle goes"outta date" so quickly in Toronto, a pic can be 8 months old and you can name 3 projects that are not in the shot yet. Most cities (Mpls) a 10 year old pic doesn't look any different.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOWWW.. great shot Steveve... Took me 30 secs. at least to figure out , that FCP and Scotia were the tall buildings left of CASA. ,l I was wondering ..Is this a render of Aura???? Or U condos then I realized its the cbd.... just great angle, never seen before, would like to see this on a clear day or even better in person. The greyness makes it easy to loose depth, it really looks like its all Yorkville at first glance.:rolleyes: I suppose the distance between the camera and Bloor area makes it all look like its one area.

With the grey and the lack of a CN Tower, it would be easy to be unsure where this is.. I bet the average person here in Minnesota would not be able to tell me where this is. Thats a cool pic.
Its also interesting to note, a skyline picture from any angle goes"outta date" so quickly in Toronto, a pic can be 8 months old and you can name 3 projects that are not in the shot yet. Most cities (Mpls) a 10 year old pic doesn't look any different.

Agreed. What's really interesting about that shot is that, because of the lack of a clear view of the CBD in it, that shot could easily pass for another semi-major North American city's skyline on it's own. Maybe a Calgary sized city or something like that.

our skyline can look very good. but it has some ugly angles as well. i love that all these towers with the CBD backdrop make it look like a mega city (but what you can't see is the drop in height in between).
Four seasons helps a LOT!

from today....
5495096749_58db66df78_b.jpg

5495097093_8bc6a6b9f2_b.jpg

5495096415_8d2f99e8e2_b.jpg

fritted glass along Bay St...
5495095669_1399d48e19_b.jpg

Scollard St. face...
5495687734_1319f3742d_b.jpg
]

Back