Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Wow.. very photo realistic.

yes. great render traynor?. This tower is DARN AWKWARD... one BIG tower! it almost looks fat.. i know this is all an illusion because Casa looks roughly the same width. but man. it looks too big for the area.... maybe traynor did made it just a little (1 tenth of a millimetre) too big! haha!

It'll look a lot less awkward by the time it tops out, considering it'll be beside the 25s tower (which should be approximately the height of the tower as it is right now), as well as the Florian and Milan in the background. And then there'll also be One Bloor soaring above everything else from the middle of the cluster.

Actually, it'll probably look nicely balanced once it's all built out

^Hey! I'm working as fast as I can to add all those. Sheesh!

LOL

I might be able to squeeze in U Condos, Chaz, and a bit of X2 as well. Maybe even Cumberland Terrace too.

How will the features and construction quality compare with Vancouver?

I've read some comments on the Vancouver project of being of poor quality. Is this true? What does that mean?

A look at The Four Seasons Hotel & Condominium.
[video=youtube;q-D86qzFR60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-D86qzFR60[/video]

Last edited:
yes. great render traynor?. This tower is DARN AWKWARD... one BIG tower! it almost looks fat.. i know this is all an illusion because Casa looks roughly the same width. but man. it looks too big for the area.... maybe traynor did made it just a little (1 tenth of a millimetre) too big! haha!

You are right Steveve, it was a bit wide. I did a rush job on that to answer his question of height. I reworked it and added many more projects and you can find it in the Near Future Renders thread.

;)

Some pics from Saturday...

My view towards the CN Tower...

8753b188.jpg

Lifting up RCS panels. These are the first angled debris shields that ULMA has used...

d2e1b675.jpg

A little closer to the building so you can see the actual size. They were about 40' tall and I picked it up from horizontal all by camera...

635ff3cc.jpg

Coming down into position...

fe7e0676.jpg

The view on my monitor. I'm so glad I came up with this camera on the boom idea...

9d744dfe.jpg

This will be used to move material out from finished floors...

96c50027.jpg

Finished view from the ground. Can you believe that took 11 hours for 8 panels?!?!?

a7be9020.jpg

Last edited:

Back