Toronto Four Eleven King Condominiums | 149.04m | 45s | Great Gulf | KPMB

One of my neighbours witnessed a fight between two street people on Spadina near Bremner. He said the fight came to a quick end when one pulled out a blade and the other quickly moved off. So yes, some are apparently armed.

One of my neighbours witnessed a fight between two street people on Spadina near Bremner. He said the fight came to a quick end when one pulled out a blade and the other quickly moved off. So yes, some are apparently armed.

No, you must be lying. It only happened if @ProjectEnd sees it. :rolleyes:

Not at all. What I'm saying is that I don't believe you had a goddamn machete pulled on you at the corner of King and Spadina.

Enough already.

Going into marketing soon - an add for registrations at '401 King Street West by Great Gulf' is out. Not sure if the add is from Great Gulf itself, or an independent brokerage trying to get representation agreements... Had previously heard that the project is to launch this fall, so it seems to confirm.

Capture.JPG

Six years on here...

Looks like Great Gulf might now have partnered with Alterra and Tridel. Or perhaps this may be a third party ad from a realtor trying to get representation agreements from potential purchasers. From the ad now running on Urbantoronto: - URL is: https://www.401king.ca

401 King is finally here.

After 11 years of planning this immensely important project, Alterra and Tridel are proud to announce that 401 King is going on sale this Fall. This design icon situated on King + Spadina, one of Toronto’s most important intersections, is destined to become a part of Toronto history.

This is your chance to truly own a piece of our city, and reserve a residence in a location that will never lose its incredible heritage, importance, and convenience.

Last edited:
It's got the second Terracap / Core Architects proposal on the frontpage. Super legit folks!

My tab in google uses Great Gulf's logo. Might be something for them to look into:

GG.JPG

Back