Toronto Fly Condos | ?m | 24s | Empire | Graziani + Corazza

There was talk in the past about having Wellington swing down through the lot to connect to Front. It would run directly on the west side of Fly.

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening right now if you look at the renders. There will be a tree-lined path that will connect Front street to Clarence square park.

Here's a site plan from 2008

Fly-siteplan.jpg

Originally posted by Solaris

That picture doesn't really make any sense... because in order for that "landscaped promenade" to continue all the way to clarence square park, it would have to cut through the adjacent property. I'm sure eventually once that adjacent property gets developed the city will make sure they allow a path through... but in the meanwhile I have a feeling they (the huge parking lot) may fence their boundaries off as they are right now.

On another note, a day or two after I posted the crane picture a big mobile crane came along and removed the crane arm and it's been off ever since. I wonder what happened...

April 28
5667087225_d522e33707_b.jpg

What happen that caused the rest of the tower not place on the same day?? Nice crane bill to have it come back an extra day to finishing installing it.
5667089233_86f2a2429b_b.jpg

5667084137_77fabb4d2b_b.jpg

5667080353_bca53069a7_b.jpg

What happen that caused the rest of the tower not place on the same day?? Nice crane bill to have it come back an extra day to finishing installing it.

As you can see a few posts up in the picture i posted, they had installed the entire crane. And as I also mentioned a few posts after that, they came along a day or two later and removed the crane arm for some reason...

oddly enough the big mobile crane has come back and now they are disassembling the entire crane. I wonder why...

If you missed it on the front page on Monday, we now have our dataBase page up for Fly, with way more detailed renders than we've run on UT before (and four more than we initially put up Monday afternoon). It's here - have fun!

Oct 25, 2011 pics

z0SKJ.jpg

jqVaY.jpg

Fatm9.jpg

Last edited:
FLY is above ground at the Eastern portion of the site. The western side has a little bit more to go. Not a fan of shooting through fences, so this will have to suffice.

Western portion.
FLY-CONDOS-20-11-2011-1.jpg

Middle.
FLY-CONDOS-20-11-2011-2.jpg

Eastern portion.
FLY-CONDOS-20-11-2011-3.jpg

Back