Toronto First Canadian Place Rejuvenation | 298.08m | 72s | Brookfield | MdeAS Architects

The corners are brilliant. This is going to look like a completely different building when it's done. Indeed, with the exception of the antennas, it won't even be that hateworthy.

they've even written a song about the "Brilliant Corners":

[video=youtube;mHDnF3Lf7xM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDnF3Lf7xM[/video]

from today...
20101003061.jpg

And with the black corners, it might just look like a new building on the skyline (people will see a noticeable difference because of the black lines that will go all the way up the building),... Time to see a new postcard of toronto :D!

^FCP will probably be one of the sexiest towers in downtown.

I agree, if those ugly antennas were taken down. Can't they put em on the CN Tower or satellites or something?

Does anyone know for sure if the antennas will stay or leave once the project is complete?

I agree, if those ugly antennas were taken down. Can't they put em on the CN Tower or satellites or something?

Does anyone know for sure if the antennas will stay or leave once the project is complete?

quite sure the antennas are here to stay... but i don't mind them.. they give the illusion of added height to the structure...

Nice angle... now we know the view that some residences at Aura will get! and it reminds us how much re-clad is left before it's done!

Give this skyline a Trump and it'll be complete! :D

Back