Toronto First Canadian Place Rejuvenation | 298.08m | 72s | Brookfield | MdeAS Architects

^^What's wrong with the vison glass windows where the service elevator was anchored to the building? I hope they are just dirty there and they will clean them when the window washers can start working again. Otherwise we have a striped FCP.

:(

It's funny I was at a meeting in Brookfield place when that plane flew over the harbour. I was up on the 44th floor and had a nice view of it coming in. Less than 5 minutes later this gets posted on UT. Nothing gets missed on this site.

I'm surprised any work gets done in these towers. I'd just be staring out the window all the time. Of course I stare out the window all the time from my single storey house, so maybe its just me...

^^What's wrong with the vison glass windows where the service elevator was anchored to the building? I hope they are just dirty there and they will clean them when the window washers can start working again. Otherwise we have a striped FCP.

:(

"Emergency Exits"

"Emergency Exits"

OK, I'll go along with that while the platform was up there, but unless they are giving out parachutes, they don't need to be "Exits" anymore. The glass doesn't look the same. Why not replace it after the platform drops a level?

I zoomed in hoping to get a better look at those windows, and sure enough, they do say Emergency Exit (excuse the grainy quality, but I did not have a tripod handy):

5575889436_b289545e16_b.jpg

That top one (they're all good of course) is one fine symphony of composition and colour. That's a really superb urban view Redroom.

OK, I'll go along with that while the platform was up there, but unless they are giving out parachutes, they don't need to be "Exits" anymore. The glass doesn't look the same. Why not replace it after the platform drops a level?

Separate contract, installed from the interior, arrangmements with tenants to prevent pressure differential from tearing apart workstations

Was around downtown Toronto this weekend (Friday night and Saturday afternoon), so I snapped a few pics.

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03040.jpg

DSC03057.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03036.jpg
    DSC03036.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC03040.jpg
    DSC03040.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC03057.jpg
    DSC03057.jpg