Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

^ or sooner, on Sunday they only had that area marked off with spray paint.

I took this on Sunday.

1197373851_b55486819a_o.jpg

Are any of those buildings on the rest of this block considered to have heritage status, like the Bishop's Block on the Shangri-La site?

Bill

Is there any news concerning the proposal for a building to go on the parking lot section northwest of the TIFF site?

What IS the status and history of those wacky parking lots to the north of the TIFF site? Does anybody here know? What happened to leave just a few isolated buildings standing, and why hasn't it been developed yet? Is the land all fragmented or something?

I was at that Fitness Club too. Brian L. spent more time shaving and hanging around in his towel in the men's room than actually working out.

Count your lucky stars - I used to see more of him than I cared to at Super Fitness at University and Dundas in the late '80's.

The northwest side of that black is/was owned by Context I believe. There was a city planning document posted here a few years back with elevations. I don't know about the rest.

Thanks for that Ed. With all the development in the vicinity it's hard to imagine that these lots will remain empty for much longer.

Back