Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

It does slightly ruin the look of it. Casa doesn't have this, so I'm not sure why this building would need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent pic

(Peek-a-boo)

4409588761_243cee3ed8_b.jpg

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I notice a slight floor height difference at around the 9th floor of the tower portion (you can see it in the balcony especially). This floor seems to have slightly more height. Anyone know why?

That's a great observation but most will never notice the small difference in height.

From Yonge & Charles:

Not fair, how cum I can't see Festival Tower?
Seriously, It looks like FT is topping out already.

^My second (actually my first) thought was that a Reitman family member bought a few units on that floor to live in, and persuaded daddy warbucks to have higher ceilings. Family member doesn't like to be too high in the air, but does like tall ceilings!

Was that your second thought as well wbk?

I looked again carefully. Definitely just taller ceilings. For reasons as elaborate as UD's story? Perhaps, as it could be likely that there were enough high-end buyers who'd rather not live near the top.

Thanks for the great shots Cal.

I have to agree with thedeepend though: the black panels on the King St side aren't nearly as nice as those on the back.

Back