Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

If I recall correctly, units in this tower were quite expensive, so it's no surprise that they've got the budget to go with quality materials here.

I think that can be attributed as least in part to the difference between pre- and post-Roy Varacalli at Bazis. I know he's determined to bump Bazis' rep into a higher bracket.

Exhibit's derriere, from yesterday:

P1440428.jpg

P1440430.jpg

Attachments

• P1440428.jpg
    P1440428.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 2,512
  • P1440430.jpg
    P1440430.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 2,518
I'm excited to see the first offset as the building rises.

Yes! Looking really forward to seeing this rise after the great pics recently posted. Sorry I don't know much about this project, but is McDonalds set to come back? That would be awesome as it was a favorite hangout spot while going to school.

Plus, a McD's keeps things real vs. only high-end retailers and restaurants. While the Whole Foods crowd may not admit it, richpeople (yes, one word) love Big Macs like the rest of us. They just go there dressed-down and with sunglasses on :p

When I was at U of T we went to the Harvey's more than Mc Donald's, however, we did go to both. That block seems strange without a Mc Donald's I agree.

The Harvey's was a sweet deal back in the day, yeah. The McyDee's, eh. Decent. I'd grab a quick breakfast there once in a while on the way to run a tutorial at St. Mike's. But overall, Harvey's was the real deal.

I like the designs Varacalli comes up with. Nice and clean designs and offers uniqueness.

Overall this is looking decent. However, on the east side at Bloor, there is a piece of spandrel that does not fully cover the concrete wall. It looks awkward. The spandrel is the size of the concrete wall on the next cube up though. Maybe a design error?

Back