Toronto Enwave Pearl Street Energy Centre Expansion | ?m | 3s | Enwave | HJA

Let's hope the new building looks a bit better than the current one which has looked SOOO shabby for decades. Let's hope they spend some of the $$ on a decent architect! From the rendering it actually looks as though the new building is an addition at east side of the current one. If it is to remain, I hope they take the opportunity to fix the outside of the current building up a bit.

Anyone any idea if they have plans to further extend their underground network - or even to point to a map of where it actually reaches now?

Looking at the background image behind the speaker, I think @DSC will probably be disappointed by the envisioned look of the existing building (can't say the new one does it for me either)

1683666818562.png

Press release is here: https://www.enwave.com/resources/en...ng-facility-to-supply-‘green-heat-to-toronto/

Getting a network map proved to be more challenging; but I like a challenge:

1683667415373.png

Source:

Last edited:
Looking at the background image behind the speaker, I think @DSC will probably be disappointed by the envisioned look of the existing building (can't say the new one does it for me either)

View attachment 475814
Crying.jpg

Yes I saw the rendering - at least they need to 'tidy up' the current building - it really looks 3rd world. (And I agree the addition is not too exciting either!)

Back