Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

I'm flabbergasted that people continue to buy condos without knowing the simpliest of details.

Your money is quite safe but you're stuck with Bazis until Bazis decides to let you go.

I really hope that this project goes through. North York skyline could use some colour. Those sleek green towers would be a welcome addition.

I really hope so too. I purchased a unit. I was looking for some extra money from this investment not this frustration that Bazis has given us.

I really hope so too. I purchased a unit. I was looking for some extra money from this investment not this frustration that Bazis has given us.

I too think Emerald Park is a good looking building ...

however I'm not sure if you'll achieve your wish/goal, and be prepared for a bumpy road ahead (given Bazis records to date) :)

Design Review Panel

I guess Emerald Park is not exactly dead yet ~ It's going before the Urban Design Review Panel on September 24th ...

CITY OF TORONTO DESIGN REVIEW PANEL
AGENDA: MEETING 24 - September 24 , 2009
City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Committee Room 2

11:55 am

Project 1: North York Centre Pilot Area
“Emerald Park†Condo, 4726-4750 Yonge Street
Site Plan, OPA & Rezoning - 2nd DRP Review (first review held May 2008)
Emerald Park Inc. / Bazis International
Presentations
Mark Chlon, Community Planning; Rong Yu, Urban Design
Roy Varacalli, Bazis International

http://www.toronto.ca/planning/pdf/design_review/drp_agenda_sept09.pdf

Daily Commercial News

Perhaps more signs of life still exist for Emerald Park :confused:

CONDOMINIUM BUILDINGS
Proj: 9108001-1
North York, Metro Toronto Reg ON
PREPARING PLANS
Emerald Park Condominium, 4726-4750 Yonge Street, Sheppard Ave, Poyntz St, M2N
$40,000,000 est

Note: Owner is seeking City Council approvals for site plan and rezoning. Concept plans are underway in-house at the Owner. The design will be forwarded to the City of Toronto Design Review panel, September 24, 2009. The project scope; including area, and materials will be released pending completion of the Review. Schedules for Working drawings, tender for Gen Cont and construction are undetermined. Further update Spring, 2010.

Project: proposed construction of a condominium development. The project will consist of a 30-storey building and a 39-storey building to be built above a three level podium which will house retail and amenity space. The project will also include four storeys of underground parking.

Scope: 39 storeys; 4 storeys below grade; 2 structures; 521 units

Development: New

Category: Apartment bldgs

This report Fri Sep 18, 2009.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/cgi-bin/top10.pl?rm=show_top10_project&id=c8872f6c01ddf003005ab9de028985deb2feb64e&projectid=9108001&region=ontario

An article on 1 Bloor East in either the Star or the Globe over the weekend mentioned that Emerald Park phase 1 is 85% sold and good to go, they're just waiting for zoning permissions.

I really hope that this project goes through. North York skyline could use some colour. Those sleek green towers would be a welcome addition.

I too think the green would be a welcome addition, but part of me is worried Bazis will pull a crystal blu and just tack on some green emeralds onto the base.

Well, in this case I think you have to worry that they night try to nail some bits of park onto the base.

An article on 1 Bloor East in either the Star or the Globe over the weekend mentioned that Emerald Park phase 1 is 85% sold and good to go, they're just waiting for zoning permissions.

Sounds very familiar

Thats nice to hear that Bazis is on track to go ahead, maybe it will shut-up some of the hardcore Canuks that only believe in Canadian developers in Toronto.

But Bazis International is technically Canadian. ;)

Back