Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

These are wonderful buildings. That little dash of red, in the centre of these buildings, just brings me joy. (That and the fact that it's black, instead of grey)

I really hope sales are going well. It would be amazing to see something so massive and well designed go up in my neighbourhood. 64 storeys will be monumental at this location. Considering it will likely be taller than the Four Seasons, and at a much higher ground elevation, it is going to appear huge from most angles. If/when they break ground on this, expect to see me posted up at the silvercity balcony, camera in hand.

Forgive my ignorance, but has a re-zoning application been filed yet?

Yeah, back last December

2263 YONGE ST
OPA / Rezoning 11 326074 STE 22 OZ Ward 22
- Tor & E.York Dec 14, 2011 --- --- --- ---
Rezoning application to permit the redevelopment of the lands for the purposes of a new mixed use building comprised of two residential towers 64 stories and 44 stories in height respectively connected by a 3 storey podium containing retail and office uses. Included in the proposal is the demolition and replacement of 30 existing rental dwelling units secured through a related Residential Demolition Control Application. Proposal will contain 1166 dwelling units complete with 371 parking spaces located in a below grade parking facility, 95 of which would be provided for retail and office purposes

Is there a reason for the different descriptive language for each tower? The north tower is described as a 'residential condominium' and the south tower is described as a 'residential tower'.

Last edited:
Is there a reason for the different descriptive language for each tower? The north tower is described as a 'residential condominium' and the south tower is described as a 'residential tower'.

It could be that the south tower will be the one with the 30 rental replacement units in it.

it also lists the main tower as 202.5m 203.0, and 205m. in one damn pdf.

I'd go with correct, rounding, and typo.

New at-grade renderings of Eglinton Ave.

Looking West:

E-Condos-podium-1.jpg

Looking East:

E-Condos-podium-2.jpg

Source

The ground level looks really nice in that render, hope they actually use that dark stone on the sidewalk.

Back