Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

Today:

DSCN8459.jpeg
DSCN8461.jpeg

Wow, the title of that Flickr photo could not be much more wrong. There's nothing of Mississauga in it, and Lake Shore Blvd., the road on the bridge, in Toronto is spelt as two words, but what we're really looking at here are the lights of vehicles on the Gardner Expressway of course, while the skyscrapers in the background are all in Etobicoke's Humber Bay Shores area. Kinda funny.

Wow, the title of that Flickr photo could not be much more wrong. There's nothing of Mississauga in it, and Lake Shore Blvd., the road on the bridge, in Toronto is spelt as two words, but what we're really looking at here are the lights of vehicles on the Gardner Expressway of course, while the skyscrapers in the background are all in Etobicoke's Humber Bay Shores area. Kinda funny.

All of those mistakes really annoyed me, but I took a deep breath, and let it go rather than taking the time to explain them. I now see the error of my ways, because it's much more satisfying to see it all corrected.

Definitely a nice pic, though.

Thanks Full Metal!!!....guess we just have to wait for more updates, probably no grocery store going in....already have the metro across the street.....

"Greater than 30 seats" is a little vague but here's hoping it's not one of the gargantuan restaurants that find themselves in new condos that end up looking really empty.

Back