Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

Wow!
It looks like the constructed till ground level. Hopefully they will erect the tower quickly.
Thanks Keyz for the pic.

Does anyone know if they will be constructing both towers together. Or Sky tower first and then Water? :confused:

Here's what the area looks like at the southeast end of the site, from high up Lago last week:

DSC07105.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07105.jpg
    DSC07105.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 2,287
This thing is going to be massive. I can't imagine trying to exit left onto Lake Shore to get to get to Park Lawn North-bound when this is all done.

This thing is going to be massive. I can't imagine trying to exit left onto Lake Shore to get to get to Park Lawn North-bound when this is all done.
Dont worry, John Tory has an excellent idea for that already as part of his traffic plan. Soon enough there will be civilians taking over paid-duty traffic officers to direct traffic to "improve" traffic flow.

1) That shot was taken during the Gardiner shutdown over the weekend.
2) From the the Eau du Soleil garage, you'll be able to take the new street to Marine Parade which then shoots directly onto Park Lawn across Lake Shore.
3) Despite those caveats, yes, it is just going to get busier and busier down here, and Metrolinx planners will end up being shown up as the buffoons that they are for not putting Park Lawn station into their 10 year plan.

Back