Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

That barbecue idea Is actually great. That was one of my biggest fears of living in a condo, losing my ability to have a good burger.

I have a great electric barbeque that I received as a gift. You an easily pick up a decent one at CT for about 130 dollars. I'm not sure how meat cooks up, but my veggies and veggie burgers turn out great.

New marketing video for Eau du Soleil:

[video=youtube;ArRVXjvQS6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArRVXjvQS6k[/video]

Nice vid! Thanks.

Someone made a comment earlier regarding the construction status. Although they haven't put the shovel in yet, I think they've done a great job in cleaning up and preparing the area.

If they break ground this year, that means they have 3.5 years before the first occupancy. Does it take
that long to build a high rise? I would think they can build faster than that. There is probably so much
bureaucracy that it will take till next year before they can start. Does anybody have any experience who
can enlighten us.

Why wouldn't they showcase the buildings on the billboards located at the condo site?

I actually really digged the design, but am not familiar with the area. I thought the oversized podium might work here because it steps back slightly with each floor, but I'm not expert on street level presence. I guess if this was going downtown somewhere I would say ya, kinda suburban and inappropriate, but its going in the suburbs basically. Seems more appropriate to me.

Back