Toronto East Harbour | 214.2m | 65s | Cadillac Fairview | Adamson

June 10
IMG_2310.jpeg

IMG_2313.jpeg

Could someone kindly do an aerial shot of the East Harbour station development?

I am curious about the progress. At the ground level it looks like a warzone!

Thanks hawc, for the the overhead shot.
I'm not sure if I am missing anything, but I can't make out the current rail tracks in the photo. Are they in this pic?
In the overhead shot east is the top of the photo. Far right shows Lake Shore Blvd. Far left shows only two rail tracks, which is the configuration at the moment during construction on the corridor widening.

Thanks hawc, for the the overhead shot.
I'm not sure if I am missing anything, but I can't make out the current rail tracks in the photo. Are they in this pic?
The rail spur is being torn up (slowly). Obviously, the section of rail over the Don is gone and last fall they tore up rail in the median just east of Carlaw to allow an extra traffic lane. This week I saw they have removed the (long-unused) spur that went across Lake Shore to the roofing plant and assume they will sooner or later remove the rails that cross Lake Shore to head down past Canadian Tire parking lot and down Leslie and on to Unwin.

The rail spur is being torn up (slowly). Obviously, the section of rail over the Don is gone and last fall they tore up rail in the median just east of Carlaw to allow an extra traffic lane. This week I saw they have removed the (long-unused) spur that went across Lake Shore to the roofing plant and assume they will sooner or later remove the rails that cross Lake Shore to head down past Canadian Tire parking lot and down Leslie and on to Unwin.
Isn't the existing GO Line to Union Station still operational? It ran through the site and my understanding is that the new joint TTC & GO East Harbour Station will be built where the corner of the new Lower Broadview, will intersect with the existing GO rail line.

Isn't the existing GO Line to Union Station still operational? It ran through the site and my understanding is that the new joint TTC & GO East Harbour Station will be built where the corner of the new Lower Broadview, will intersect with the existing GO rail line.
pretty sure hes talking about theese old industrial lines along lakeshore and the portlands
1720654280591.png

Back