Mississauga Daniels Erin Mills | ?m | 25s | Daniels | Kirkor Architects

9c7959c3-cb69-452e-9cd8-3917041225de_zpsg1y2yyha.jpg

Sure, they're handsome buildings but are you not equally guilty of grasping at straws by being so particular about two decent examples in a developer's entire portfolio? I think the sentiment in my initial post still holds water even if the wording doesn't. How about this then:

I pointed out those buildings to show that Daniels is capable of building attractive buildings and also to note that not all of their completed projects are listed on their website. It's also missing Chicago and One Park Tower in MCC--two towers that many people like for their well-detailed historicist Postmodernism. Limelight at MCC also turned out well.

Mississauga Set to Welcome Another Iconic High-Rise
http://www.insauga.com/mississauga-set-to-welcome-another-iconic-high-rise
"The design is very unique," says Tompa. "It has a luxury cruise ship feel, so it'll be unique for the skyline. It has a lot of character. We've got 15,000 sq. ft. of retail space and two floors (or 50,000 sq. ft.) of office space [going into the building]. People will be able to work and shop there."

Our front page story on Arc at Daniels Erin Mills is here, while the dataBase file attached at the top of the page has been updated to include the new rendering with detail shots.

Back