Toronto Core Condos | 84.12m | 24s | CentreCourt | P + S / IBI

A different angle
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 1,114
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or have they started installing black spandrel instead of the light grey? Seen on the two most recently clad floors in the above photos.

Robmic, if u look at original project renderings, there is black borders going around two halves of that side. Right now you only see the horizontal across bottom and two of the verticals on extreme sides, the other two goes where the temporary construction elevators are.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or have they started installing black spandrel instead of the light grey? Seen on the two most recently clad floors in the above photos.

No your eyes don't deceive, robmci. It does appear to be two vertical stripes of blackish spandrel extending up from the light spandrel. Not a pretty sight. And not readily apparent in the renderings. (This is within the glazing being installed, Davsam, all inside the black framing you're referencing).

The black border is fine (although I wish it were bolder and more jet black). Robmci was not referring to the black border in rdaner's post - it was the spandrel in the centre of the zoomed in part of his photo ...
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 818
the middle ones are exposed metal back pans that are behind the spandrel.

Back