Toronto Cliffside Condos | 31.85m | 10s | LCH | RAW Design

Slightly related. LCH has been working across the street on the retail levels of the Haven on the Bluff's condo. We built out our sales centre for the project in this retail space, re doing the retail facade in the process. Before and after photos:

Hopefully after sales are done and the community starts getting built out it'll be a nice little cafe or something.
IMG_1640.JPG
65cd359b8b65ffbc0bf2edb9_Screenshot 2024-02-14 164908.png

You should also make a video about the project! lol

I think the video buries the lede and only mentions the potential of the area closer to the end. If you're invested in the area, I think you'd get more mileage out of doing a video just about the location. Cover a bit of the history, the current transition and mainly focus on the area's future potential as a ''have it all' hub. For me, even now I mainly think of Kingston Road as something to be endured rather than enjoyed. I didn't know how close it ran to the lake or about the ravines, trails and parks that are just south of it. I knew the Bluffs but not things like Gates Gully and the waterfront trail. Cliffside is one of a very few places that can be developed into an urban strip that'll also let you walk right out your door to nature. If you look at Lakeview Village in Mississauga, they're having to build some of those natural assets because they don't exist (and won't at the same scale or with the same broader connections). If you're doing more projects here, it'll be easier if you correct perceptions about the location.

Last edited:
You should also make a video about the project! lol

I think the video buries the lede and only mentions the potential of the area closer to the end. If you're invested in the area, I think you'd get more mileage out of doing a video just about the location. Cover a bit of the history, the current transition and mainly focus on the area's future potential as a ''have it all' hub. For me, even now I mainly think of Kingston Road as something to be endured rather than enjoyed. I didn't know how close it ran to the lake or about the ravines, trails and parks that are just south of it. I knew the Bluffs but not things like Gates Gully and the waterfront trail. Cliffside is one of a very few places that can be developed into an urban strip that'll also let you walk right out your door to nature. If you look at Lakeview Village in Mississauga, they're actually having to build some of those natural assets because they don't exist (and won't at the same scale or with the same broader connections). If you're doing more projects here, it'll be easier if you correct perceptions about the location.
My editor put this one together but I actually have 8 hours of RAW video footage we shot for Cliffside that I can edit into as many videos as I want (and have time to make lol)

Back