Toronto CityPlace: Canoe Landing Community Centre & Schools | 15.85m | 3s | City of Toronto | ZAS Architects

I agree with all of the above, when looking from the South. From the North, these buildings look ? though... I guess they figured the rear view would eventually be blocked. Luckily The Well will hide them nicely.

anybody know the running tracks are indoors and/or can be used in the winter time? Also are there any indoor basketball courts?
Yes, there are two indoor basketball courts, with a running track above one of them. On the roof, there is an outdoor basketball court and longer running track.

This evening

20190929_191215.jpg

dsc03768-jpg.209667

I know it's a school but the finishes look cheap. For such a prominent building, I was hoping for something that looks of higher quality. I guess it'll blend into the background once all the trees go up around it.

I know it's a school but the finishes look cheap. For such a prominent building, I was hoping for something that looks of higher quality. I guess it'll blend into the background once all the trees go up around it.

It looks fine for what it is; not hugely sold on the design of the building (a bit too fuzzy) but it certainly doesn't look awful (nor particularly cheap).

AoD

Back