Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Twin peaks today:

49818F85-3114-41FC-A71E-399FC98C6BCA.jpeg
4D15DD36-98ED-45C2-8AC9-614DDF405571.jpeg
285C1129-7A2B-481C-9D00-D5744D1A772B.jpeg

I don't know why but I find it amazing that they're already cladding the lower floors while the top of the tower doesn't even exist yet.

Ya, if anything they're way behind schedule. Correct me if i'm wrong, but cladding seems to usually follow 10 stories or so behind floor plates
I think that's concrete buildings. For this one they have lots of work to do inside the steel frame (pouring floors, fireproofing etc) and I bet they do not want glass there until this is finished.

Lookin' like the best glass cladding in years (anywhere). The wiggly floor lines on the levels above is intriguing.

Can't wait to see the west side clad on a sunny late afternoon... might be some unintentional Gardiner fender-benders ;-)

I think that's concrete buildings. For this one they have lots of work to do inside the steel frame (pouring floors, fireproofing etc) and I bet they do not want glass there until this is finished.

Fair enough! If memory serves, I remember seeing a construction schedule that stated glass was supposed to start installation in January.

The glass facade looks very dark even when the sunlight reflects off it. Creating a rich look to the building as seen in the photo up above!

Back