Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
The set-back on the core really seemed to slow them down. I bet with the warming weather and back to a consistent core size (for the next little while at least) we'll see it grow quickly.

Core size is set to drop again at level 31, so will slow for a bit soon I'd expect!

Now

I believe it. by the speed they are flying I wont be surprised if it is completed before the date.

That view of the CN Tower will be pretty much gone with CC3..shame. Meanwhile that little cluster in the South Core is about to get way more clustered with CIBC Square and the HUB.

That view of the CN Tower will be pretty much gone with CC3..shame. Meanwhile that little cluster in the South Core is about to get way more clustered with CIBC Square and the HUB.

we still see CN Tower's spire anyway we should not talk about CN Tower or CC3, we should talk about CIBC Square thread

we still see CN Tower's spire anyway we should not talk about CN Tower or CC3, we should talk about CIBC Square thread
Ugh? don't panic, we are talking about that view in that 1st pic in where the CIBC SQ-1 tower is peeking into the skyline
,...so yes we can talk about any of those buildings

Ugh? don't panic, we are talking about that view in that 1st pic in where the CIBC SQ-1 tower is peeking into the skyline
,...so yes we can talk about any of those buildings

I am not panic but I hate when anyone get panic about view over CN Tower but I know we still see spire so I know CN Tower is nothing value to me anymore but CN Tower designed to last 300 years and the time capsule will take place in the year 2076 so we must keep CN Tower till 2076

Back