Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
any news on this building? i was so pumped about it but nothing has happened :(

Nothing is suppose to happen for a couple of years...i know today were all excited about another office tower being added to our skyline but this badboy is much larger and will most likely need an anchor tenant before it goes up.

Possible movement on 45 Bay?

by WhipperSnapper on SSP:

I can't keep this to myself anymore. I overheard something in regards to 45 Bay but I have no idea what it means. It covers [1 -- the site being sold] to [2 -- the tower as we know it going ahead soon]. In any case, there is movement behind the curtains.

[1] and [2] added by me, to distinguish two separate items

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath. It would indeed be nice to see something here, but there is a good deal of vacant space to be soaked up in the financial district. There is no record of the property being sold.

Whippersnapper is connected, or so he says. Works on the top floors at FCP and seems to have alot of banker friends.

He will always be the first person to pour water on anything positive about developments going on in the city.
So he probably stated this because there is some truth to it, otherwise he would have kept his mouth shut.

Citizens, I've just descrambled some radio signals, which after processing through the Bat-Spectro-Wave-Analyzer, divulge the following news:

The base of 45 Bay will be the home of Toronto's new Coach Terminal.

And now, it's back to Way - er - the Batcave.

That makes sense, good, - er, Batman.

The terminal at York Mills also has the bus bays for Go and the TTC built into the base of an office tower. Though I suspect, this will become the largest bus terminal in the country when complete.

Back