Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Agreed, but maybe the developer would just look at total land cost of the assembly and spread it out among the units buildable.

New Townhouses downtown seem to be going for $1M+

Who knows lol...all of this is speculation about why they purchased more land and what, if anything, will become of it.

Ya, I couldn't see a sign up when I was out over a month ago in the area. It's funny that the sign goes up after selling 65%+ of the units since June. Seems very confident they will get approvals...and, I guess, they are right!

I'd love to live on this street (plus, the street makeover sounds fantastic) but just a bit pricey and with tiny units to boot.

I'm guessing by your name that you bought at River City? You are probably better off there, As good of a condo as CASA III is, River city is probably the best in the city.

I'm guessing by your name that you bought at River City? You are probably better off there, As good of a condo as CASA III is, River city is probably the best in the city.

Yes, thanks...River City was significantly cheaper than anything in the core or Bloor/Yorkville. While I do like up-and-coming, former industrial areas, I envision my 'forever' home to be on a leafy street with a 5 minute walk to everything, including the subway. I've always had a fondness for Charles Street, which seems to fit the bill. The Casa condos seem out of reach, however.

Yes, thanks...River City was significantly cheaper than anything in the core or Bloor/Yorkville. While I do like up-and-coming, former industrial areas, I envision my 'forever' home to be on a leafy street with a 5 minute walk to everything, including the subway. I've always had a fondness for Charles Street, which seems to fit the bill. The Casa condos seem out of reach, however.

wait 8-10 years and River City likely will be on the subway.. The question is how long you will be willing to wait.

you are right to say that it is a bit out of the way.

The saving grace for River City is the streetcar and that I own a car...but the goal is to be car free, on a subway line, and walk everywhere else...one day. And developers know that's what people are looking for, too.

Back