Toronto Casa II Condos | 184.09m | 56s | Cresford | a—A

casa2a9.jpg

Regarding section. 37 funds to improve Charles St...I heard that apparently the plan is to replicate a Bloor St like transformation (sidewalks, trees, etc). Was this mentioned in this thread?

Regarding section. 37 funds to improve Charles St...I heard that apparently the plan is to replicate a Bloor St like transformation (sidewalks, trees, etc). Was this mentioned in this thread?

Improvements to sidewalks, tree canopy and streets between Yonge & Church on Charles & Hayden plus nearby park improvements - $4M I believe was the number of Section 37 funds.

My apartment overlooks the sites for Chaz, CasaII and One Bloor. For the past few months CasaII has been planting piles around the perimeter of the site but more recently they have started putting them right in the middle of the site. And these are much more substantial, the kind where they construct a large diameter rebar mesh, lower it into the hole and then fill it in with concrete. My question is, if they are going to excavate the site, why put piles right in the centre of the excavation?

Back