Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

I can't wait to see the glass installed for the lobby. From the looks of it, the glass will have a slightly green-ish tint (accentuated here due to several panels stacked).

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 260
Oct. 13th Update

To my uneducated eyes it looks like something is being prepped for the window installation soon (hopefully!). I'm really looking forward to this. Also, a couple of shots of the south side of Casa from above.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

WOW!!!!

AMAZING SHOTS DT!

*especially those last 2... Casa looks really nice (and tall) from that angle!.. Can't wait for Uptown and Crystal Blu to fill in some space :)

Oct. 14th Update

Glass is going up on the lobby today.

My camera can't capture how terrific this glass looks. If you think these first few panels look good here you should see it in person. This is going to be stunning.
The glass does indeed have a very slight green tint to it as seen through my prescription sunglasses however from what I could see without my glasses it looked the same (my eyes aren't that bad). I could only notice the tint from an angle, looking through the glass panels straight on through the glass to the concrete blocks in behind the glass looked clear.
The glass is not as reflective as it appears in these photos.

Behold...

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

I am crazy in love with this building, Casa. Whenever I stand at Bloor and Yonge I sort of stare at it for two minutes, let's face it, I've got a jones for the sheer glass of it.

Something about it says "signature". If I were looking for a place to live in Toronto, this would be high on my list, it's got it all: good looks, location, sex appeal, good looks, location, sex appeal, good looks, location, and sex appeal.

I knew you'd come through again, DT... thank you! The glass is looking great!

If your in town this weekend casaguy do not waste a minute getting down to see this, I guarantee you'll be blown away and more panels will be installed by then.
I was standing there today visualizing the completed lobby with the wood panels and other elements on the back lobby wall once again wishing I had have jumped back into the market by purchasing a unit in this building.

I am crazy in love with this building, Casa. Whenever I stand at Bloor and Yonge I sort of stare at it for two minutes, let's face it, I've got a jones for the sheer glass of it.

Something about it says "signature". If I were looking for a place to live in Toronto, this would be high on my list, it's got it all: good looks, location, sex appeal, good looks, location, sex appeal, good looks, location, and sex appeal.

I agree! And I do the same thing, there's rarely a day I don't stop at several points to admire this masterpiece. I'm always so tempted to take more photographs but it would only duplicate the many great photos that have already been posted here.

Back