Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Lots of workers and activity on the side today.

The hallways on the ground floor look to be getting complete and the cement concrete floor of the lobby looks to be poured as well.

October 3rd

No windows yet, but we had a week of bad weather. It looks like there's a blue sealer or something installed on the lobby frames, just waiting for windows to be installed.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

I went by today and was quite surprised to see so much drywall already up in the lobby -- which is not at all protected from the elements. I'm sure the drywall got soaked just now with that sudden heavy wind/rain storm that just went through. Wouldn't damp/wet drywall be something you'd want to avoid? ....I thought the glass was arriving last week according to someone's reliable source.

On another note, I couldn't help but notice how nice the 'hood is coming along with Casa, X, Crystal Blu and Uptown all very dominant now.

Even with BSN. (At least at night. If you squint.)

Glass for the lobby has arrived, along with 2 tractors full of gigantic metal units and other paraphernalia which I assume is all going up on the roof.

Here's some evidence.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 242
Letter received from Cresford today that they will be having an Open House on the 16th of October. They will also use this opportunity to book unit inspection dates.

What time is the open house? (I'm assuming you mean an open house at 33 Charles)

Sorry I just posted that quickly...it is a "CASA Information Session" being held at the sales center at 45 Charles. And I even put the wrong day haha.

It is Saturday October 17 from 10am-11:30am. RSVP required and continental breakfast served.

-Meet your customer care team
-Be intruduced to Tarion
-Pick up your Homeowner Information Package
-Find out what to expect at your Pre-Delivery Inspection
-Book your Pre-Delivery Inspection

Oct 06

Looks like the small jib crane is been setup to take the large one down.
IMG_oct-06-09-0218.jpg

IMG_oct-06-09-0219.jpg

Casa Lobby Progress Oct. 7-09

Work is really beginning to progress in Casa's lobby. I have such a good feeling about this lobby, I can't wait to see it completed.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

It's gonna be sweet! Thanks for the pics DT. It looks like they're putting up the braces for the wood/art feature.

The lobby renders:

lobby.jpg

DSCN0912_2.jpg

DSCN0911_2.jpg

Back