Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Looks like they're beginning to paint the underside of the balconies, which is great news. This building's going to look fantastic. I hope people don't crowd their balconies with crap.

If your report is correct, and I'm sure it is, this is Urban Toronto Breaking News!
Fantastic!

Looks like they're beginning to paint the underside of the balconies, which is great news. This building's going to look fantastic. I hope people don't crowd their balconies with crap.

I very excite!!! Let's hope use User Name isn't referring to that one corner balcony that got painted a long time ago :confused:

I very excite!!! Let's hope use User Name isn't referring to that one corner balcony that got painted a long time ago :confused:

No, that test area was removed months ago.

I just noticed it this evening. Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, they've painted the underside of the 6th level along the north and west sides of the building. And it looks like they've done some "cutting in" along the south side, up against the windows. We should see this work developing over the next few days.

I just noticed it this evening. Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, they've painted the underside of the 6th level along the north and west sides of the building. And it looks like they've done some "cutting in" along the south side, up against the windows. We should see this work developing over the next few days.

Uhhhhh...I hope I'm wrong about this. But I think that's exactly what I've seen there for awhile now. Don't know if anyone remembers a post I made months ago when the balcony glass went on about how they put the glass covering up the painted facing of the balcony....and how I wondered how they would then paint the facings of the balconies once the glass is on.

Are you sure about that? I've been seeing the white corner for awhile now including as recently as a week ago...unless I'm going mad.

Your completely sane, my mistake.
I just ran my dog out for her morning walk and went by Casa. Sure enough, the white test area is still there on the north/east corner around the 6th/7th/8th floor, I don't know what floor it is. I thought the area was tested on the north/west corner which is why I thought it had been removed.
My apologies for the error :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Actually I think it's the underside of the 7th floor balconies that they're painting. I remember it being a flat surface, and not bevelled like the underside of 6.

Casa balcony slabs get a paint job

As reported, the underside of the 7th floor balcony slab is indeed being painted. Casa continues to be a class act.
The photos below are the north and west sides of the building.
Is casaguy happy? :D

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

As reported, the underside of the 7th floor balcony slab is indeed being painted. Casa continues to be a class act.
The photos below are the north and west sides of the building.
Is casaguy happy? :D

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

That is 100% new paint in those pics...this is fantastic! Great post :D

Now all Cresford has to do is somehow pull off magic to give me a beautiful skyline view from my lower floor LOL....hey, we can all dream right?

Pardon the crappy cellphone pic, but...

3531545513_a3bd78db99.jpg

So, so sexy. Thanks for the pics, guys.

Looks like they're also finishing up the brick of the podium... I wonder why they had to stop where they did last year.

Back