Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Sorry for the multiple posts...took zoomed in pictures of what Cresford provided of the living space flooring and column, the kitchen, and the bath. Another thing to note...the kitchen ends at the sink. That's right...tiny kitchens, the counter space you see there is all there is. I knew this before but if you didn't know now you know :)
small but quite nice. This building should be beautiful once done. Carles Street will look great in a couple years....X, Casa, BSN....you also have X (phase2) coming and also Couture just north of that.

that would sound about right ... in that photo upgrades I see include:
  • quartz counters
  • back painted glass back splash
  • cooktop
  • wall oven style unit
  • sub-zero refrigerator with cabinetry finish
  • dishwasher with cabinetry finish
  • high gloss cabinetry finish
  • frosted glass inserts in upper cabinetry (?)

I chose the same white counter as the model as well as painted glass backsplash...both were offerd STANDARD. Although it would have been extra for the built up edge on the counter as well as the undermount sink. I agree with full size appliances, the mini oven in the model is a joke...if you wanted to cook a turkey or brisket you'd probably be out of luck.

The only thing they could have done here which would have been
nice would have been to add an island with storage underneath and matching counter top.

It will be interesting to see how I adjust to having the kitchen essentially in the living room. It's nice to be able to keep dirty dishes/pots/counters out of sight in another room while entertaining.

Along with the newsletter that Cresford sent out yesterday they have supplied each owner with a "Brick" discount card that gives owners 10%-25% off select items. That's nice but...

This is a 46 storey glass tower with more than 400 suites that will desperately need metre after metre after metre of window-coverings. I recall salesperson Daciana assuring me that there will be a deal coming our way. That would be great if that was indeed true.

What window covering company wouldn't be TRIPPING OVER THEMSELVES to secure a massive order like this while giving condo owners an awesome deal? Hopefully this is, in fact, in the works.

I guess curtains are the price to pay for wall-to-wall floor-to-ceiling windows ~ but I'm sure it will all be worth it ...

Sorry for the multiple posts...took zoomed in pictures of what Cresford provided of the living space flooring and column, the kitchen, and the bath. Another thing to note...the kitchen ends at the sink. That's right...tiny kitchens, the counter space you see there is all there is. I knew this before but if you didn't know now you know :)

Thats beautiful, I wish there were corner suites available when I purchased :(

May 12th Update

Looks like they've finally taken down all of that crazy scaffolding in the lobby area.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

From Bloor & Balmuto Streets

Standing in front of that future lobby the other day, I felt it was just way out of scale and totally inappropriate for its side-street location. I'm curious as to how Cresford is going to handle the glass for this baby.

images courtesy of casaguy from earlier posts:

4 levels of above ground parking behind lobby exagerrate the scale of the lobby

lobby.jpg

sales2.jpg

Standing in front of that future lobby the other day, I felt it was just way out of scale and totally inappropriate for its side-street location. I'm curious as to how Cresford is going to handle the glass for this baby.

It's called PIMP factor...didn't you hear that included with every unit is a pussy magnet? :D (unfortunately it can't be seen in the unit pictures I posted earlier)

Perhaps more of the same...In any case, penthouses have not been officially released (but I saw some plans at the sales centre).

Hmm, I was in there for about half an hour today talking to a sales fellow who said the PH suites are not available yet and will probably not be released for another 4-6 weeks.

Looks like they're beginning to paint the underside of the balconies, which is great news. This building's going to look fantastic. I hope people don't crowd their balconies with crap.

Back