Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Casa with proximal neighbour rising quickly:

IMG_0729.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,961
About half of the white lights were already burned out & it was looking like hell. I wonder if these are LED? Anyway, IMO they illuminate much nicer when you see them in person and I'd bet money that the change was made because of the PH owners having such bright lighting on their terrace & shining down into their suite below. Even from a casual observer looking up, I think they were too bright before.

I'm sure these are LEDs, the condo corp will save a lot of money on the electric bill with these. And yes, there were a few burnt out lights which didn't look great before.

I know with the Minto building here at Y&E a good chunk of the lights are always burnt out.

What's up with the Bay Wellington Tower? It had LEDs added to its roof a year or two ago, had them switched off for months, then back on, now they're off again.

From my POV, both Murano have roof lighting feature lights burned out, CASA for about half a year, The Met's feature light has been pulsing red & blue for well over a year (and the wind feature hasn't worked in at least three years), RoCP has burned out lights - rooftop lighting is a great idea when executed well by the developer, but they need to be maintained by the building after turnover.

Back