Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

HOLY CRAP! Pic of the day worthy!!! You can even see the aura pit!!! just mad! The MET condos seem to dominate the eastern half of yonge street south of college... and all those little stores bordering yonge street just south of college have to go..... i can just imagine when 1 Bloor and Aura are built :D

Something is up with Casa's (138.3m) and X's (138m) listed heights. Taking perspective into account and the slight distance difference from the vantage point of 250 Yonge, still doesn't add up. Casa is definitely taller than it's listed height or X is shorter.

Look at Casa compared to Manulife. They are pretty close in height.

Just sayin'

CASA is just shy of 150m high

Night Shots of Casa Lobby

A thing of beauty....

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

The anemic sidewalk, the cracked pavement, the rusting overhead wires...such a yawning chasm between the crumbling public sphere and the gleaming private sphere.

Some high rise views of Casa:

CasaView1024.jpg

CasaTop1024.jpg

CasaHat1024.jpg

Last edited:
Really awesome vantage points there Interchange!
I know you took some of those from Manulife (how'd ya get up so high :D!) but the first shot i don't know where...

Steveve - hmm, you know about the Panorama Lounge, right? Not that they'd let in you past a certain hour, but yeah, that place offers amazing views of the city, and is particularly good for the top of Casa.

The other shot was taken from Century Plaza at 24 Wellesley Street West.

Back