Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

BSN from Hayden Street today

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Recent pic

4374912694_364288bd90_b.jpg

Oy. I'm sure its nice on the inside but what was Cresford thinking? It looks really dated which does unfortunately contrast hugely with CASA.

Once again notice the difference in quality of architecture between prviate sector and public sector -- the Green P parking garage says a lot more about design quaility,innovation (mixed use), street presence, etc. than BSN.

Hard to believe this monstrosity topped out months before Casa. Cresford has treated it like their unwanted stepchild while they lavished attention on their superstar across the street.

indeed its crazy that Cresford started occupancy @ Casa prior to BSN ... even though sales on the latter started first

If you bought a unit in the early stages and hold on to it until OneBloor is complete, you should see good appreciation in your investment.

Anyone take any recent pictures of BSN since the removal of the construction elevator? If so, could you post? Please and thank you.

If you bought a unit in the early stages and hold on to it until OneBloor is complete, you should see good appreciation in your investment.

That'd be one of the only positives here. I'm looking at interior photos on craigslist.org (just search "BSN") and so far it's pretty underwhelming. I'm pretty sure several folks have now moved in as well.

What an embarrassment. I surely hope that the parking garage and parking lot adjacent to BSN get redeveloped with taller towers so we can hem it in, and get it out of sight.

That'd be one of the only positives here. I'm looking at interior photos on craigslist.org (just search "BSN") and so far it's pretty underwhelming. I'm pretty sure several folks have now moved in as well.

The interiors would have looked nice 4 years ago. They look kinda dated.

The interiors would have looked nice 4 years ago. They look kinda dated.

True... if only they got the VP of Sales and Marketing, Maria Athanasoulis, on this project earlier to pair it up with a designer brand (mayber Versace?)... it would've sold and built quicker.

Back