Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

The fact is that hate it or love it, you have to admit that BSN has way more character and personality than the dull tower of glass that Casa is. End of argument, I don't even want to hear everyone's nonsensical rebuttals as none of them to this point make any sense or logic. I am right and that is final.

Once in a while people join the forum and post things that, well, just take your breath away....

//never a dull moment here at UT......

The fact is that hate it or love it, you have to admit that BSN has way more character and personality than the dull tower of glass that Casa is. End of argument, I don't even want to hear everyone's nonsensical rebuttals as none of them to this point make any sense or logic. I am right and that is final.

Plan_nine_from_outer_space.jpg

"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"

Dull towers of glass

2559707358_5734d0793b.jpg

Way more character and personality

76_100.jpg

Cue "Deliverance".

Dull towers of glass

76_100.jpg

Cue "Deliverance".

Two great laughs from adma this week :)

pepper79 is just trolling, consider the handy ignore feature.

I do agree that the TD Tower is nice but are you comparing Crappa, I mean Casa, to that tower? Come on, that is like comparing the Mona Lisa to a 4 year old's sketch book. It is quite funny to see people's reactions to my last post, I guess the truth hurts, doesn't it? It is not my fault that BSN is better than Casa, I just report the truth. If you really disagree, there is a huge sale on this week at Lenscrafters, you might want to double check your prescription!

Hold on.....

To say that Casa is crap is one's own opinion.

Not reality for everyone else. I personally Casa has turned out stunning while BSN is something of a mess due to the wrong combination of colours. Beige and green don't mix. What the hell were they thinking?

Maybe that's why they threw everything they had into Casa across the street. Atonement. Casa is a gem in my opinion and that's final. Don't argue with me. I'm right as always. "Wink" "wink"!

Last edited:
I do agree that the TD Tower is nice but are you comparing Crappa, I mean Casa, to that tower? Come on, that is like comparing the Mona Lisa to a 4 year old's sketch book. It is quite funny to see people's reactions to my last post, I guess the truth hurts, doesn't it? It is not my fault that BSN is better than Casa, I just report the truth. If you really disagree, there is a huge sale on this week at Lenscrafters, you might want to double check your prescription!

19775174.JPG

Dull towers of glass

76_100.jpg

Cue "Deliverance".

I don't get it. What does New York Towers have to do with this?

Another thing: Why are Casa lovers hijacking this thread, anyway?

To be more accurate, this thread was hijacked by a Casa hater.

I don't think that's fair. Most threads in this forum have lovers and haters - usually an even split, whether the building is technically "attractive" or not (and all of this is relative, anyway). This one does not. Almost every post is "I hate BSN because this" or "I hate BSN because that." You know what this reminds me of? Political propagandists who will beat you down each time you disagree with them.

The more I think about it, the more I am disturbed by the fact that a magazine editor cannot see the humour, cleverness and relevance of adma's post above.

Back