Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

I really like how BSN looks in the third pic down in Mike's post. It almost soars, and hides its mass quite well.

its been so long ......... great to see HUGE progress on BSN .... looks to be nearly at the top now :D

I rather think that BSN's podium brickwork ties in / relates nicely to older existing buildings along Charles Street & Hayden Street ... IMO of course :)

This morning...

DSCN4008.jpg

Those are the longest, narrowest, most waste-of-space-ful penthouses I have ever seen. The lower penthouses that face south aren't so bad.

Those layouts remind me of pre-war midtown/uptown apartment houses in NYC, but not as skinny and sans maids living quarters.

...and the New York "shotgun" apartments rarely have windows either than at the ends. These shallow apartments will get way more than the average amount of light.

The penthouse designs do seem rather weak... although I like the idea of walking like forever to get from one end of my place to the other.

I wonder if Cresford's released or had much interest in the Casa penthouses.

The plans would work if you had a virtual art gallery to install on your hallway walls. I hope there are provisions for lots of lighting in the ceiling.

Back