News   Mar 28, 2024
 271     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 299     0 

Toronto Bike Share

Finally some expansion today after 2 weeks of nothing. Added today:

Bloor St W / Riverside Ave
Judson St / Royal York

For the first time in 14 days..............we have a new station.

Should more arrive, I will post!

Its a 2-station day!

1596746616388.png

1596756473756.png

Last edited:
…and one more today at High Park Avenue at Dundas Street West.

Their last three posts are lazier than ever with the street names.
Royal York (Rd)
Bloor St (W) Riverside (Dr)
High Park (Av) / Dundas St (W)

It's funny as they sent out one that said Judson / Royal York and then deleted with tweet when they rereleased it with St after Judson. Not that people won't find the stations, but it makes you wonder if even the people who cannot properly spell Lake Shore Blvd are on vacation currently.

They'd now be at 576 of 625 stations they indended to have operating by early July.

PS - and now they've added Bloor St (W) / Riverview (Gdns). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's funny as they sent out one that said Judson / Royal York and then deleted with tweet when they rereleased it with St after Judson. Not that people won't find the stations, but it makes you wonder if even the people who cannot properly spell Lake Shore Blvd are on vacation currently.
Three years in, and they still claim to have a station at "Sorauren Street"

…and one more today at High Park Avenue at Dundas Street West.

Their last three posts are lazier than ever with the street names.
Royal York (Rd)
Bloor St (W) Riverside (Dr)
High Park (Av) / Dundas St (W)

They'd now be at 576 of 625 stations they indended to have operating by early July.

PS - and now they've added Bloor St (W) / Riverview (Gdns). :rolleyes:

I saw their Twitter post on Riverview..............I note with interest, that the station in question does not show on their system map on their website.

That's the reverse of the usual, where their social media post usually shows up after the map is updated.....

I saw their Twitter post on Riverview..............I note with interest, that the station in question does not show on their system map on their website.

That's the reverse of the usual, where their social media post usually shows up after the map is updated.....

I noticed that new station last night and was going to mention it here, but as usual you guys are on it!

Bikeshare Toronto has a survey out; give them your feedback.

Takes about 5 minutes. Mostly multiple choice. Aims to learn impact of Covid on use, how to improve service/value-for-money and seeks slogan/marketing input.

I put in for more locations, 45M per use and the ability to take the seat just a fraction lower, or lower the bike a tiny bit.

Bikeshare Toronto has a survey out; give them your feedback.

Takes about 5 minutes. Mostly multiple choice. Aims to learn impact of Covid on use, how to improve service/value-for-money and seeks slogan/marketing input.

I put in for more locations, 45M per use and the ability to take the seat just a fraction lower, or lower the bike a tiny bit.

Nice, I just did the same. The 30 minute limits are really too short so I ended up buying my own bike recently and don't currently plan to renew with Bikeshare TO (though I probably would regardless of my bike purchase if not for the ickyness of COVID -- I currently bring Lysol wipes and wipe down all the contact surfaces, which is just a bit too much of a process for me each ride). I used to have an annual bixi membership in Montreal and the lengthened 45 minute limits for annual subscribers made a huge difference in the usefulness of the service.

Back