News   Apr 17, 2024
 721     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 310     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Toronto Bike Share

They added a new station in Forest Hill village at Lonsdale and Spadina but there are no bikes yet and it doesn’t seem to be an active site just yet. Hope they install more in the neighbourhood. The school and more locations on Eglinton once the LRT opens would be fantastic.

The list for Wednesday:

✅
Spadina + D'Arcy
✅
Mallon + Jones (Jones Library)
✅
Barton + Howland
✅
McAlpine + Davenport
✅
Sackville + Eastern
✅
Lake Shore E + Bonnycastle
✅
Spadina + Cecil
✅
Dundas + Simcoe
✅
Simcoe + Michael Sweet

Still waiting for the supposed station that is to go in around 60 shuter street as a part of its section 37.. It would actually be useful for me as I live across the street. Right now I have to walk a bit to the station at Bond and Queen.

Had my first call with customer support today after my bike return at King and Fraser this morning wasn't recognized by the system. They insisted I didn't return it, but the bike was firmly locked into the bay exactly where I left it in the morning. I provided pics of the bike barcode and the bike firmly locked in the station and they reversed the charges. Not sure what I could have done differently to avoid the issue - it locked, the light was green. I'll be checking the website after docking from now on just to be sure.

Had my first call with customer support today after my bike return at King and Fraser this morning wasn't recognized by the system. They insisted I didn't return it, but the bike was firmly locked into the bay exactly where I left it in the morning. I provided pics of the bike barcode and the bike firmly locked in the station and they reversed the charges. Not sure what I could have done differently to avoid the issue - it locked, the light was green. I'll be checking the website after docking from now on just to be sure.
It might be a communication issue with the station. I had this issue repeatedly with the station closest to me and provided examples to them on Twitter. The issue was promptly resolved permanently:

New Stations:
✅
Gerrard E + Malvern
✅
Gerrard E + Victoria Park
✅
College + Elizabeth
✅
Glendowynne + Bloor W
✅
Humberside Grounds

*as at 1am Saturday, the 2 Gerrard locations don't show on the system map; though they are physically in place.

Excited about the Gerrard and Vic Park...getting closer and closer to my house. I'm really hoping for one at Vic Park and Kingston. Seems there's space on the north side of Kingston Rd. just east of Vic Park, or on the south-east corner of Kingston and Victoria Park. My annual pass renewal is coming up and until these showed up, I was going back and forth on whether to renew or not.

Back