Toronto Berwick and CityTowns at The Berwick | ?m | 17s | Andrin | P + S / IBI

This development is all that is wrong with the current boom. It's like builders have carte blanche to do whatever they want because "someone will buy it". So, if they are cutting corners and cheapening out on the things we can see. Imagine what they're doing with the things we can't see.

This development is all that is wrong with the current boom. It's like builders have carte blanche to do whatever they want because "someone will buy it". So, if they are cutting corners and cheapening out on the things we can see. Imagine what they're doing with the things we can't see.

The outside is extremely bland and dull. When I first went there, I didn't even know it was the building I was supposed to find because it already looked old.
I went to go view a 1+1 unit but from the brief time I spent in the building and unit, I didn't see any obvious deficiencies in workmanship. I would even say it might even be a little above average when compared to other builders.

There is currently a big issue with noise coming from vents. It happens in lots of units as the noise is travelling from one vent to another. Apparently they are trying to fix it but it's been happening for months now

Back