Toronto Beech House | ?m | 7s | Mitchell & Assoc. | Richard Ziegler

June 10:
DSC_0444.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0444.JPG
    DSC_0444.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 1,402
From the air a few days ago, it's a bit of a blur now…

DSC07083.jpg
DSC07084.jpg
DSC07111.jpg
DSC07113.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07083.jpg
    DSC07083.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 1,427
  • DSC07084.jpg
    DSC07084.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 1,383
  • DSC07111.jpg
    DSC07111.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 1,412
  • DSC07113.jpg
    DSC07113.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 1,407
I’ve been walking by this place for a very long time.
I don’t know what’s normal (but I think the buildings at main and Kingston went up way faster).... but it looks near deserted. I know the recent article shows them working on the Y inside, but what is the normal timeframe for a building like this?

There never seems to be more than a dozen people on the site (that I can see from the street). Looks like all the windows are in but nothing else happening.

If I bought here - I’d probably be worried. No?

It is progressing very slow. It's not your usual concrete structure either.

I’ve been walking by this place for a very long time.
I don’t know what’s normal (but I think the buildings at main and Kingston went up way faster).... but it looks near deserted. I know the recent article shows them working on the Y inside, but what is the normal timeframe for a building like this?

There never seems to be more than a dozen people on the site (that I can see from the street). Looks like all the windows are in but nothing else happening.

If I bought here - I’d probably be worried. No?
I would as well. There comes a point in time where you have to wonder what kind of problems they're running into.

I would as well. There comes a point in time where you have to wonder what kind of problems they're running into.
It looks like some hvac is roughed in but I don’t see any wallboard going in... there were 3-4 guys putting some materials on the penthouse exterior wall ... but nothing else. I would have expected that they’d be starting to move on the interiors with the windows in... and no exterior cladding at all. Just weird.

It looks like some hvac is roughed in but I don’t see any wallboard going in... there were 3-4 guys putting some materials on the penthouse exterior wall ... but nothing else. I would have expected that they’d be starting to move on the interiors with the windows in... and no exterior cladding at all. Just weird.
It is. I drive past it every once in a while and it just seems like nothing changes or very little has changed. At the very least it's progressing much slower than most other developments. Can't imagine what the neighbors are thinking lol.

Back