Toronto Backstage On The Esplanade | 116.73m | 36s | Cityzen | P + S / IBI

Backstage backside, today:

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 437
In case you had not noticed it's winter. They cannot paint when it's cold, I assume lines will be painted when the weather warms up.

But they just painted the outer lines that you can see in the picture during winter. Is the zebra paint a different formulation?

But they just painted the outer lines that you can see in the picture during winter. Is the zebra paint a different formulation?
I have been told that they try to avoid all line painting in winter except for 'emergencies'. Maybe the lines are seen as 'essential"? I am 99% sure that the 'zebra crossings" will be painted over the summer, maybe after the road is properly paved?

I have been told that they try to avoid all line painting in winter except for 'emergencies'. Maybe the lines are seen as 'essential"? I am 99% sure that the 'zebra crossings" will be painted over the summer, maybe after the road is properly paved?

Yeah that makes sense.

I hope they do a decent job with the sidewalks and any furniture and the art component. Also hope we get some decent retail here. Adding an intersection was a big boost to the shabby terminus of the Esplanade and a small but very dank leg of Yonge.

The L Tower has been pretty much a wash as far as street appeal.

That's what I heard, I think the L Tower had a similar timeline for closing. Citizen's track record on this front is problematic.
I bought penthouse level and was told it would be registered by the time I take occupancy. NOT happy.

Back