Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

The height is going to be a big part of Aura's Awesomeness.

And the fact remains the upper half of the tower will be curtain wall glass which should add some elegance to what many find mish-mashed at the lower levels do to the mullions and mixed materials, like curtianwall, window wall, and different shades of granite. (Black and light Brown)

Ground Level Retail

8001838803_4e52af98c3_c.jpg

8001841470_e95d9c35e6_c.jpg

Starting to see sneaky peeks of this from various downtown locations now. This will really punch through a lot of views when it's twice the height.

Every day I marvel at the fact that as a skyscraper fan, I somehow by chance ended up living in a city with such a huge construction boom. I do love Toronto!

:D I was kind of hoping you might be inspired.

I am fairly busy with an ongoing project for work, but I'll give it a try. (Meh, I don't feel like working anyway) Or maybe kris would want to take on the challenge and carry on with his render and fill in the ones you want?

BTW, do you want Proposals such as 80 Bloor ST West et al, or just projects presently under construction?

I am fairly busy with an ongoing project for work, but I'll give it a try. (Meh, I don't feel like working anyway) Or maybe kris would want to take on the challenge and carry on with his render and fill in the ones you want?

BTW, do you want Proposals such as 80 Bloor ST West et al, or just projects presently under construction?

Just those under construction please. I don't have a lot of faith in most of these big proposals getting built anytime soon.

im a advanced ms paint expert, keep in mind the scales and location are prob a little off but here i added 1 bloor ice u condos and massey tower

368k1.jpg

I had my walk through at AURA retail unit yesterday, I took some pics will post later, overall downstairs retail looks great. Quality seems nice. Quite big actually, got lost a couple of times. I do have a couple of concerns regarding my unit, but lets see how the developer responds to email.

Facts [/B
1) 777 Bay will have access to the retail units at AURA through their parking lot
2) There are 3 seperate elevators and 1 set of escalators amongst floor 4 and Retail P1 level
3) Retail unit owners take possession starting Monday next week, so it should be open to public by next week
4) 2 Sets of elevators shaft going directly to lower retail. My guess is one set will be for higher level units and one for lower level (Although this entrance to the retail looks quite small- this could be temporary
5) That I know of there will be at least 2 Hair Salons, 1 Pastry , 2 Jewlery store, 2 variety stores, 2 dryer cleaners store, facial treatment and my small Nail Salon
6) Food Court - has 1 wrap place, jap food, Sushi, Jap+korean food, Vegetarian place, a chinese food

Apparently this one is eventually going to connect to the PATH as well. - I'm not quite sure how that is going to happen, but I've been reading it online.

I guess, the easiest way is through either Ryerson or the Delta (& World's Biggest). We'll see.

Back