Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I mean I was honestly expecting two different store signs on top of the videoboard so this is at least a somewhat pleasant surprise.

This morning:
2017-07-13 10.16.40.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-07-13 10.16.40.jpg
    2017-07-13 10.16.40.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 300
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to report this, but there is an error in Aura's database page; it is listed as "under construction". I noticed it when I filtered the map for only "under construction" projects, and Aura remained.

Edit: Also, Women's College Hospital.

Thanks. I have updated those two database files. Status of the project is most likely area in the files where we are likely to be out-of-date, as we do not have a simple way of making the updates from Pre-Constructon, to Under Construction, to Complete. We're making upgrades to our system over the next while, and are hoping we will have a better way to make those updates when the upgrade is complete.

Thanks. I have updated those two database files. Status of the project is most likely area in the files where we are likely to be out-of-date, as we do not have a simple way of making the updates from Pre-Constructon, to Under Construction, to Complete. We're making upgrades to our system over the next while, and are hoping we will have a better way to make those updates when the upgrade is complete.

42 I know your aging and all...............but 53, all at once?

Back