Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Property Management has enlisted the help of a company called Parkhead. They are working on a system that will allow you to grant access to your guest(s) via the P1 intercom. The system will unlock the elevator for a period of a few minutes, which will allow your guest(s) to come up to your floor without you having to meet them downstairs. This option will be available soon. As for meeting the delivery drivers downstairs, it can be annoying. The issue is, there is no area for them to park without getting ticketed ($250 for the Fire Route) - so by meeting them downstairs, you are, in a way, saving them a lot of money :).

Good to know!

Even from Yonge & Sheppard, Aura is quite recognizable. Especially with the night lighting.

29064285882_ec8dcd4dc2_k.jpg

29092132711_8a21c384c8_k.jpg

28548246664_7f141a3007_k.jpg

Well they really hit the mark by putting in a washroom right infront of the walkway looking onto the park. Bravo.
IMG-20160926-WA0006.jpg

2016-09-26 18.16.15.jpg

Here's where it's located for reference, arrow is pointing to the ground level.

(excuse the different photo sizes, both from different cell phones)

Attachments

• IMG-20160926-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20160926-WA0006.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,833
  • 2016-09-26 18.16.15.jpg
    2016-09-26 18.16.15.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 1,819
The lighting on the southwest corner of the tower seems to be failing in a couple of places.
As for the above washroom, I'm sure they will frost the windows.

Has anyone been down in the basement mall recently? Is it still a colossal failure

Yup. Still smells like grease down there too, very little ventilation.

While most of the unsold units are still as expensive as a lot of condo units, they could at least put on some mall music, place a couple benches throughout to encourage staying around for a while (though we all know we wouldn't), and maybe a few planters.

Last time I walked through there was Tuesday, only because it was raining and I needed to go to the Delta Chelsea. Before that was in April back when it was still cold.

Considering how close I live to it, I still avoid walking down there.

What stores are there?

Not so much "stores" down there, but rather services. Basically the typical dry cleaners, nail salon, pet grooming (which actually does quite well I believe), cell phone and computer repair services, a barbershop, to name a few. I think there are maybe two or three shops that do sell clothes, and a jewelry shop.

Back when I walked down there in the winter months with a friend, there was a clothing shop with some good designer products, but they may have closed since than, considering how everything was on sale and how the saleswoman was willing to negotiate a price.

Well they really hit the mark by putting in a washroom right infront of the walkway looking onto the park. Bravo.
View attachment 87241
View attachment 87242
Here's where it's located for reference, arrow is pointing to the ground level.

(excuse the different photo sizes, both from different cell phones)

Guess buying frosted window film was not in the budget.
1b68766c559454dc08fa0cb94d31b73b.jpg

Back