Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

any word on when the video screen is actually going to be installed on the corner? They have all the wiring behind that cheap little ad they put years ago.. and never seem to have replaced it.

IMG_1710_zps77brjswc.jpg

The entire building is an imperfection.

Why is it even necessary to have that many mullions? Couldn't the number of them have been drastically reduced without impacting the functionality of the glass?

If I created something with such poor detailing in school, they would verbally assault me for it. The fact that a firm produced this is just astounding to me. Blech.

If I created something with such poor detailing in school, they would verbally assault me for it. The fact that a firm produced this is just astounding to me. Blech.
Yep, exactly what I often think when looking at projects like this. It's bizarre someone is actually employed, with the massive responsibility of designing a multi-multi-million dollar project, and pulls this out.

The curved upper floors/ crown look good. The lights are beautiful, and it creates a lot of visual interest.
The mullions are unfortunate and the retail is laughable.

But what it does for the skyline is very impressive.

Back