Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

The Sun, OoooU!

Caught this on the camera. I like how it will be catching the sun setting and changing the colour of the glass to reflect the reds and against the blue down below it, it'll look very cool!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Great job Traynor and terrific photos folks, my heart is sinking on the top portion of this building.
I guess the good thing to come out of all this is we'll have an improved Barbara Ann Scott Park.

Last edited:
This may not be the most beautiful building around but it's size and domination, make it captivating. It can't help but command your attention, while walking around Toronto, especially from the east side. It just draws me to it.

Definitely looks like the next floor being worked on now is the start of the curved eastern facade.

Aura%20-%202013-05-15%2020.21.11.jpg

Cropped:
Aura%20-%202013-05-15%2020.21.11%20(Crop).jpg

Last edited:
The slab being poured now, nearing completion, will probably be the last full floor given the time it's taken to complete it (nearly two weeks). The eastern setback should begin with the next level. From your POV it looks like that but it will be a full floor-plate level (less the western section of course) by Friday.

I love copywriters... Read the first paragraph of the health club description and the average dumb shclub would take that to mean the club will be on the 78th floor with great views.

Hard Candy Fitness Toronto will be located on the top retail floor of the newly-constructed, 78-story Aura building at College Park. Built by the Canderel Real Estate Development Corporation, the building will be the tallest condominium in Canada with stunning views of the cityscape with an adjacent three acre park.

Most people unfamiliar with the project would miss the distinction between Top Floor and Top Retail Floor. Also, why mention the view from a condo that you'll never see from a 4th floor Health Club unless it is to mislead stupid consumers?

What you will have is a view of Barbara Ann Scott park, 4 floors below.

:p

Back