Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

e6cx5.jpg

who says the beauty and the beast Can't be together in harmony!? this is an awesome building, and $%^ing huge too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird that they bricked up the second-floor corner section at Yonge and Gerrard.

Yeah I noticed it too. Is this permanent? It looks really out of place in comparison to the rest of the tower

I'm not the biggest fan of the beige colour in those strips along the podium.. we'll see how it turns out, but it kinda clashes with the dark shiny base cladding.

time will tell...

I'm not the biggest fan of the beige colour in those strips along the podium.. we'll see how it turns out, but it kinda clashes with the dark shiny base cladding.

time will tell...

I don't think it "clashes" so much as provides much-needed contrast.

U guys r so quick to judge!!

Thanks for that ground-breaking post.

I like what I see so far.
I'm curious, what do they plan on doing on the street level in terms of the sidewal fronting on Yonge? Are they planning on making it an attractive section like the new Bloor or will it be just another pavement stetch like the rest of Yonge.

Welcome back to the forum BigZ. Awesome photo, which building was this taken from?

welcome to UT! and freaking sweet shot (from Encore right?)... wow Sick Kids looks like it's right next to Aura, gives the impression that there's a dense street canyon there.

In terms of skyline impact... THIS is our Trump Chicago. (from the North that title goes to Shangri-la)

and Aura is gonna be a legend from here. gonna make the view feel a lot more big city.

The picture was taken from the MET condos on Carlton.

Now here's a picture taken on the Friday the 18th of May.

auranight.jpg

Back