Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Thank the Galaxy Nexus..

The best Samsung Phone which just came out 2 months ago and is already obsolete as of tomorrow ..

Last edited:
Did you take this photo with your Nexus? I'm considering grabbing one.

if money is not much an issue i highly recommend the one x- played with a rogers version the other day its amazing and the camera is quite a bit better then the galaxy nexus

if money is not much an issue i highly recommend the one x- played with a rogers version the other day its amazing and the camera is quite a bit better then the galaxy nexus

one X is very nice. I like the Nexus more though. It's full Android and the camera is good enough for me. I have my own point and shoot if I actually want to take nicer pics.

one X is very nice. I like the Nexus more though. It's full Android and the camera is good enough for me. I have my own point and shoot if I actually want to take nicer pics.

nexus is unskinned- but u can always install a new rom on the x :)

The Reliance and Canderel advertisements on the balconies surely aren't permanent, right?

If it is acceptable at the construction phase, why not during the occupancy phase? This concerns me. I have had enough of advertisements everywhere!

The Reliance and Canderel advertisements on the balconies surely aren't permanent, right?

If it is acceptable at the construction phase, why not during the occupancy phase? This concerns me. I have had enough of advertisements everywhere!

Might also be there to remind workman inside that there are glass balconies there... would hate to go plowing through one of them.

They'll upgrade the quality of the signs as construction progresses... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'm really not sure of this project yet but the tower angle was a pleasant surprise that I wasn't expecting.

Back